Application #1: April
– Balanced fertilizer with pre-emergent to help prevent crabgrass and broad-leaf weeds.
Application #2: Early June
– Balanced fertilizer with spot weed control as needed.
Application #3: Early June
– Grub control applied with application #2 to prevent insect and grub damage.
Application #4: July/August
– Slow release balanced fertilizer to protect against drought stress with spot weed control as needed.
Application #5: September
– Balanced fertilizer with spot weed control as needed
Application #6: Late October/November
– Winterizer fertilizer with Lime
- Weed Control
- Fall Lime
- Grub Control
Irrigation Repairs & Installation
Spring: Irrigation Open
It’s important your irrigation system is functioning and set correctly. Proper watering saves both time and water, at the same time giving you a better looking lawn.
Mid-Summer Check and BFV Check
During the hot months of summer, an irrigation system can make a big difference in the look and health of your grass. Connecticut’s summers can sometimes be very dry which can put plenty of stress on your lawn.
Late Fall Irrigation Close
Before the ground freezes, it’s important to shut down your irrigation system and make sure it’s ready for winter.
Maintenance and Repairs
If you have an existing irrigation system or you need some repairs, ask about our irrigation program!
Take a look at this blog post for more info on Irrigation…